This page is dedicated to assisting the Koll Family of Hillsborough.
More information to come with regard to medical updates, online giving options and fundraisers.
The most immediate need of their family is prayers, positive energy and meals for those at home.
Ideas on how to help? Please email Deanna Housel.
SEND A CARD
Want to send an card that gets delivered to Chris's room? Click here.
Select New Brunswick - Cards take a few days to be delivered.
On August 25th, the meal chain was removed from the site.
Grocery gift cards and restaurant gift cards are still very much appreciated.
Please send to the family at their home address or The Koll Family, c/o Steps Together, PO BOX 5773, Hillsborough, NJ 08844.
A GoFundMe page has been set up by Chris's friend Josh.
Click here to donate.
Our friend Trish Tomczack has shared with us some "nice to have" items for when Chris comes home.
- Dial Gold Soap (It’s not scented and chemo makes people very sensitive to smell)
- Sanitizer for every entrance of the home
- Dawn antibacterial dish soap
- Paper plates, plastic cutlery and paper cups (Metallic utensils and clanking dishes can be frustrating)
- A larger binder to organize medical bills
- Stand up paper towel holders for the bathrooms
- Aveeno lotion as there is no scent
- Baby wash to help with sensitive skin
- Slippers for Esther and Chris to slip on easily
Interested in helping prepare this welcome home package? Please email Deanna Housel.
The Koll family has been a supporter of Steps Together since the inception of the organization. We will join our community and stand by the Koll family to help them however they need. As the family is still processing Chris's diagnosis, we will start by returning all the love and prayers that they have given to the families of Steps Together.
Steps Together is a Hillsborough based 501(c)(3) organization that assists families in our community facing a medical crisis. Steps Together assists all the families we detail. Click here to make a tax deductible donation to Steps Together.
Should you wish to host a fundraiser, please contact Steps Together to have it detailed on this page. All fundraising details will be run by Deanna Housel for final approval.